Korisničko Ime
Lozinka
Registracija

Nazad   YU-MIDI Muzički Portal - Muzičarski forum > Klavijature > Aranžeri > Ketron

Ketron Ne previše popularni, ali izuzetno kvalitetni aranžeri

Odgovor

Alati tema Display Modes
Star 11.02.2009, 05:51   #21
BasariStudios
Zavisnik od foruma

Registrovan/a dana: 12.05.2006
Mjesto: NYC
Godina: 48
Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0
Rekao HVALA: 13
Zahvalili mu 77 puta u 30 Postova
Instrumenti: ARP 2600!
Interesi: Muzika
BasariStudios befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko AIM messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko Yahoo! messengera
Standard

Hahahahahaha...
BasariStudios je offline   Reply With Quote
Star 11.02.2009, 06:05   #22
Vule
Gost

Downloads:
Uploads:
Standard

Citat:
Originalno postovano od jager Pokaži Post
Jest` ... pa da ga upucaju u nogu???
Zato se i osisao...
Star 11.02.2009, 20:33   #23
BasariStudios
Zavisnik od foruma

BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko AIM messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera BasariStudios pošalji poruku preko Yahoo! messengera
Standard

AUDYA - showing interaction with AUDIO parts and Intelligent Arranger
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Star 12.02.2009, 03:04   #24
tesla
Saobracajni Inspektor

Registrovan/a dana: 17.09.2007
Mjesto: beograd
Godina: 46
Downloads: 135
Uploads: 2
Rekao HVALA: 8
Zahvalili mu 25 puta u 22 Postova
Instrumenti: KORG PA800
Interesi: muzika
tesla befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
tesla pošalji poruku preko ICQ messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko Yahoo! messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko Skype™ messengera
Standard

opasna stvar sa ovim inteligence sistemom zvuci do jaja... nego nedime kad pocrne ovako??? Nema te mesec dana i vidi kakav se vratis... ccccc

"RADI DOK JE DAN JER KAD NOC DODJE VISE NECE BITI VREMENA"
Isus Hrist

KLIKNI OBAVEZNO OVDE!!!
tesla je offline   Reply With Quote
Star 12.02.2009, 03:57   #25
BasariStudios
Zavisnik od foruma

Standard

Bio sam na NAMM u Californiji, pa onda bili smo u Shreveport na prezentaciju i u Floridi.
Star 12.02.2009, 09:59   #26
tesla
Saobracajni Inspektor

Registrovan/a dana: 17.09.2007
Mjesto: beograd
Godina: 46
Downloads: 135
Uploads: 2
Rekao HVALA: 8
Zahvalili mu 25 puta u 22 Postova
Instrumenti: KORG PA800
Interesi: muzika
tesla befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
tesla pošalji poruku preko ICQ messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko MSN messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko Yahoo! messengera tesla pošalji poruku preko Skype™ messengera
Standard

aaaaaaaaaaa otud boja hahaha

"RADI DOK JE DAN JER KAD NOC DODJE VISE NECE BITI VREMENA"
Isus Hrist

KLIKNI OBAVEZNO OVDE!!!
tesla je offline   Reply With Quote
Star 16.02.2009, 19:58   #27
BasariStudios
Zavisnik od foruma

Standard

Evo jos 2 primera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47va-...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIBH...e=channel_page
Dodato:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47va-FkaXUA - In this example (as some people requested) I play ONLY the Arranger - no lead/right hand. You can hear how the AUDIO and Midi parts intercat when playing C9, C11, Csus ...etc. Again this is the Arranger only (no Right hand parts added). To acheive this, in STYLE MODE (Chord mode) Setting for CHORDS and BASS must be set to NORMAL and not RETRIGGER (as Mr. Dave had it in his example, which is why the audio parts were going off the way his MP3 illustrated). AUDYA gives you 2 types of Chord playback modes ... RETRIGGER (for string parts and NOT guitars) and NORMAL (for guitars and percussive instrumetns). This mode can be saved within each style. In the final AUDYA product, this will be adjusted for all the internal styles, however for the units that are currently out, all styles have a default Retrig. setting ... for now.
Listen to how natural it now sounds and this IS how it will sound in the finished products (I have the updated OS).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIBH4yixoA - In this example, you hear how I use the new Nylon Guitar on the Right hand to accompany the Accompaniment with all kinds of chords. This is how the Arranger will be used 98% of the time so this is how we designed it to be used. We are currently working on some new styles too for different markets (as shown below).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_y_C_4OJJY - In this example, we use the new RICH Electric Pianos. Using long sustain, you can see that the samples are quit long and due to the high 194 note polyphony, there is NO note drop-out! Velocity response is also quit interesting indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyAvoZVUivQ -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMT10N7ipZI - These ZOUK and NDOMBOLO style (authentic Caribbean and African respectively) is indeed one of it's kind. No other Arranger company is making AUTHENTIC styles for the Caribbean and African market (different from the Latin market now), so in many cases, these end users have to find a Latin style that 'sounds like' what they are looking for ... now they don't have to approximate ... they have the actual styles in AUDYA! Listen to the high-pitch Guitars and walking bass line in both the Arranger and in the RIFF mode. With the new STRATO guitar, such music is now possible on the Arranger Keyboard - AUDYA by KETRON.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0c32y9UCJc - Here we demonstrate the ORGAN DRAWBARS .. trying to emulate the famous Hammond B3. In this example, I try to add some 'jazz' chords to standard Gospel licks ... listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeViNcz6kY - Here, I try to bring out the best of the Grand Piano sounds. There are over 6, but to keep the video short, I used just 3 with the Sustain pedal. Again, no notes drop out and each sound is long (hardly any loop points heard because we used longer, richer samples).
At the bottom right side of the YOUTUBE screen, click on "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY" (unless you have dial-up). This brings out the true sound and video of what was recorded.

Promijenjeno od BasariStudios (16.02.2009 u 20:21 sati) Razlog: Automatski spojeni uzastopni postovi
Odgovor

Favoriti

Vaše dozvole
Ne možete postavljati Nove Teme
Ne možete poslati Odgovora
Ne možete postavili Privitke
Ne možete uređivati vaših Postova

BB-Kod je Uključeno.
Smajlići su Uključeno.
[IMG] Code jeUključeno.
HTML-Kod je Uključeno.

Brzi pregled

Trenutno vrijeme na Forumu 08:10

Forum Yu-Midi.org pokreće vBulletin 3.8.1 (Deutsch)
Copyright ©2005 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. .
Dizajn i izrada sajta www.neospindle.com
Prava zaštićena od strane www.yu-midi.org
ForumForum Privatne porukePrivatne poruke UP/Down CentarUpload/Download Centar TekstoviTekstovi VestiVesti TutorialTutorial AdresarAdresar KalendarKalendar Lista članovaLista članova FacebookFacebook DonacijeDonacije