Mjesto: Zagreb
Downloads: 334
Uploads: 21
Rekao HVALA: 48
Zahvalili mu 1.748 puta u 1.304 Postova
Instrumenti: Genos2
casper ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt
Standard

Mislio sam na ovo, lako ćeš pronaći temu na Inteleovom forumu ako googlaš dijelove citiranog.

Citat:
I am now using windows 10 on my G3258 processor with h81m-ds2 board. There is now a work around on this issue.
1. First reset bios settings to default and enable only 1 core in bios, running g3258 in stock speed with only 1 core enabled will let you install the windows 10 without any issue like the death loop or SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation".
2. Install your windows 10 with only one core enable,
3. To enable both cores on windows 10 and overclock your G3258, You have to download and install Take Ownership and follow the instructions on how to rename or delete mcupdate_genuineintel.dll.
4. After installing Take Ownership go to C:\Windows\System32 and look for mcupdate_genuineintel.dll
5. Right click on mcupdate_genuineintel.dll and select Take ownership
6. After taking ownership of mcupdate_genuineintel.dll, you can either rename it or just delete it. i deleted it and made sure its not in recycle bin as well. Then you uninstall the Take Ownership
7. Go back to your bios settings and re-enable both cores and do your overclocking. You should be able to boot without any issue.
casper je offline   Reply With Quote