Registrovan/a dana: 21.06.2019
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Rekao HVALA: 0
Zahvalili mu 0 puta u 0 Postova
musiccankill ist zur Zeit noch ein unbeschriebenes Blatt
Standard

Hello!
Sorry for replying in English , unfortunately i use google translate to read your forum and i just felt i could contribute in this topic!
The pa3x has one board (mainboard) which contains everything and the hardware on it is almost identical to pa800.
Pa4x is way faster, with higher ram , etc.
The fact that the ram is soldered on pa4x cpu board (same on pa300/600/900/3xle/havian30/700/1000) is good in my opinion as it reduces the risk for it to get knocked off place while playing and this way the could also increase speed!
Also in pa3x/2x etc (old generation) they could have had it soldered as "ROM" is still ram soldered on board but they did it on a slot to charge users for upgrades.
The only thing that i m afraid that will fail easily in some years (and is unrecoverable) in all newer models including pa4x is the eMMC that is used for storage , sample streaming and everything.
Also the boards are not that fragile. I have removed everything from them and resoldered them without anything to fall apart!
(please reply if you want in the original language of the topic , i can read it through translation!)
Best wishes,
Theo
musiccankill je offline   Reply With Quote