PDA

Pokaži Full Verziju : usb na yamahi psr9000

korg_player
12.01.2012, 21:45
ovako zanima me jel se da kako na navedenu klavijaturu ugradit usb? Dali bi to islo nekako umjesto scsi-a ili cak sa kablom za spajanje 2 hd-a pa sa adapterom sata na usb? ako je neko to vec radio molim da mi objasni kako.... trazio sam na forumu i nisam nasao nista.. hvala unaprijed..

gnovako8
12.01.2012, 21:49
pozz ovako ja sam imao psr9000 sa ugradjenim vec usb,a jednu sam imao koja nije imala,to su navodno radili u firmi nekoj joj zaboravio sam kako se zove nije bitno...usb sluzi na njoj da mozes spojit sa kompjuterom i vidis onda hdd i prebacivas si u njega sta hoces setove ili iz klavijature u komp...a za drugo mislim ne....znaci za prijenos podataka sluzi pozzz

smuchac
12.01.2012, 22:28
Postoje USB emulatori i spajaju se umjesto floppy uređaja na klavijaturi.
Malo progooglaj i naći ćeš. ;)

tranzit
13.01.2012, 03:40
Firma se zove Musitronics i nalazi se u Njemackoj. Pored ovoga rade i razna druga prosirenja za Korgove i Rolandove instrumente.

tpotocnjak
27.01.2012, 22:21
ovako zanima me jel se da kako na navedenu klavijaturu ugradit usb? Dali bi to islo nekako umjesto scsi-a ili cak sa kablom za spajanje 2 hd-a pa sa adapterom sata na usb? ako je neko to vec radio molim da mi objasni kako.... trazio sam na forumu i nisam nasao nista.. hvala unaprijed..

Ako se razumijes malo u elektroniku eto jedno jednostavno rijesenje
sa MIDI na USB ako ti moze pomoci..

Vaxter
28.01.2012, 01:04
Koliko ja vidim ovaj dijagram, i koliko se razumem u elektroniku, ovo je obična usb to serial šema, i može pomoći samo da se napravi midi to usb kabal.
Ništa dalje.
Tako da, nema šanse da to pomogne da se prikači usb flash i sl.
Naravno, tu još nedostaje firmware za usb kontroler.
Musitronics trenutno ima najbolje rešenje, kao što je već rekao tranzit.

tpotocnjak
29.01.2012, 22:15
Ovo shema je bila cisto za midi komunikaciju
midi na USB pa dalje na kompjuter ako se ide na serial port onda ide sa max 232 cipom

Ima jedna solucija za ocitavanje USB uredaja koja bi trebala raditi na klavijaturama
a to bi bilo da se ide sa
USB na SATA controller adapterom dode oko 10 USD na ebay
a onda sa SATA na SCSI IDC50 a to je malo skuljpa kartica i dode oko 200 USD

ili ici na card readere ..
koji se direktno kopca na SCSI IDE50 conector
i onda vaditi zip van pa na zip mjesto igraditi ili raditi neko kuciste koje ce se pricvrstiti na klavijaturu
naprimjer jedan card reader IBM PCD-60B dode oko 70 - 100 USD

mozda neki iskusni kompjuteras da da neki savjet ili misljenje oko te solucije

korg_player
30.01.2012, 02:07
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5-USB-SSD-Floppy-Drive-Emulator-Roland-Korg-keyboard-New-/390358586096?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3D UCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D550688154554131 7686#ht_2109wt_698

evo naso sam.....

tpotocnjak
30.01.2012, 09:25
<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="style1" valign="top" align="left" height="22">maleni data sheet for this emulator

Floppy to SUB converter (http://www.floppytousb.net/)for USB Flash/Pen Drives</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" align="left">http://www.floppytousb.net/images/line-bg.jpg</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="running_text" valign="top" align="left"> Get rid of floppies and Floppy Drives. Use Pen drives using our floppy to usb emulator in place of floppy disk drive on your machines!

Replace your legacy Floppy disk drive with our floppy to usb Converter!
Use USB Pen Drive instead of vulnerable . Floppy disk!
Store data of up to 100 floppy disk on one Pen drive and can access the same using floppy emulator!
With the rapid growth and advancement of USB technology, especially USB storage devices, traditional and mind bothering floppy drive and floppy disk are gradually being moved out of usage.
Several old machines and devices are still dependent on old floppy disk drive as the only way of inputting the data for processing. To mention few of these are Robots and Machines used for knitting, laser-cutting devices, weaving, embroidery, musical keyboards, milling, CNC and injection molding are still getting their source by the use of so called vulnerable floppy drive and floppy disk drive. Adding to the vow of industrial users in addition to the waste of financial resources a lot of precious time is being wasted in inputting data in the machines using floppy disk
With the rapid change in USB technology the goods news for users is that:
No more waste of time and precious resources as you will never require floppy drive ever again. With the use of our floppy to usb emulator you will have a secure and guaranteed long term reliable solution to your problem of transferring data to your industrial machines.
Few of the worries with old Floppy Disk Drive:

Non availability at IT retail stores.
Gets damaged by

Floppy disk when placed in the range of apparatus generating Magnetic effects like Phones, Stabilizers etc
Floppy disk are affected by dusty places and other adverse climatic conditions
Floppy disk gets weared out Mechanically
Out of 10 out of box 7 floppy disk gets damaged on 1st use

Floppy disk drive have very low capacity

Features of our Floppy to usb Magic Box :

Against every one floppy disk drive users need one Floppy to usb upgrade kit or one floppy to usb converter. The floppy drive to usb unit has been designed in such a way that all the connections are same ( data and power ), so no customization needs to be performed while swapping the floppy disk drive to usb unit.
The USB Pen Drive when inserted in the USB Floppy Emulator replaces 100 floppies at a time.
This floppy disk drive to usb USB converter and Pen drives are almost resistant rather immune to effects created from magnetic field, dusty environment or shocks.
A simple software provided at free of cost along with floppy disc to usb converter to format a USB Pen drive into 100 blocks of 1.44/1.2/720 kb capacity each or as per user requirements.

This Floppy Disc to USB Converter is a boon for all users working on all devices that currently using old floppy disk drive to transfer data.

The most positive of floppy emulator is that no customization is required in apparatus ! Just Plug and Play!
http://www.floppytousb.net/images/pic3.jpg

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="style3" align="center" height="16">Ports, buttons and display of the Floppy to USB adapter (Original Colour of the product may differ )</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top" align="left" height="15">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
This floppy to USB Converter puts a new life into your machine as it replaces the old legacy floppy disk drive!

User can store up to 100 floppies on a USB Pen Drive!
Users carries all important data on a very reliable Media!
User can format the usb memory stick into block size as required i.e 1.44mb/1.2mb/720kb!

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Specifications

<table style="font-size: 12px;" width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><th class="first style1" style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" align="left"> Floppy Drive to USB Emulator</th><th style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);">Details</th></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Interface</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center"> <table style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> • USB socket Type A
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> 4-pin socket like . drive for voltage supply
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> 34-pin channel socket for . controller
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Compatibility</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center"> <table style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> FAT12 File System
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> Fix sector of size: 512 bytes/sector
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> 3.5" -1.44MB: 80 tracks/18 sector
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);" bgcolor="#d2d4d5"> 5.25"-1.2MB: 80 tracks /15 sector
</td></tr><tr><td style="background-color: rgb(210, 212, 213);"> 3.5"- 720kB: 80 tracks /9 sector
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Diagnostics LEDs</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center"> Busy-Green</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Display</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">Two-digit, 7 segment display to display current virtual . block</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Voltage supply</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">5 V DC (ranges 4.5 5.5 V DC) 4pin voltage socket for 3.5" drive</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Casing</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">Smoke Grey/Black Plastic case</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Frame size</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">3.5 inches</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Measurements W/H/D</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">approximately 100 mm - 25 mm -122 mm</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Temperature range</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">0 to 65 C</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Relative humidity</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">5% to 90% ( non-condensing)</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Scope of supply</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">Floppy Disk to usb Converter
<small>(Connect like a legacy 3.5" . drive)</small>
</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">Switches on Front Panel</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">Left- 10-90 , Right- 00-09, Red Switch ( In case of Keyboards only ) - Jumper 2 Toggle</td></tr><tr><td class="first" style="" bgcolor="#BEDBE9">
</td><td style="background-color:#E6EAE9;" align="center">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<center>Colour / Specs may change without any prior notice</center> Why should I Convert Floppy to USB? From last many years floppy disk was the only means of transferring data from a computer to another system. These days floppies discs are going extinct and are very hard to find in computers and in local markets. So different countries like UK & USA are providing different tools & kits for converting floppy to USB[/URL] But, try to focus on the scenario that what will happen if a very expensive industrial machines is hung up just because that you are not able to find any floppy drive in market to replace the defective floppy disk drive which was only the source of entering data into machine. We hope that you are not thinking to store or buy as many floppies as you can so that you can keep your machine running?
Need not worry , now everyone has option that will allows to converter floppy to USB (http://www.floppytousb.net/) on any machine , let it be Industrial pc or old computer that is using an old floppy disc. And the best thing is that there is no need to change any software or any circuit in order to convert floppy to usb on your industrial pc. You only need to convert floppy to usb by replacing the old floppy disk drive with this floppy to usb emulator. There are no tedious or engineering levels of steps involved to convert floppy to usb. You just need to disconnect your old floppy drive and connect the new floppy to usb converter and that's it! You have successfully accomplished a great job of convert floppy to usb, floppy disc to USB, 3.5 floppy to usb, 5.25 floppy to usb. Your industrial machine will now be able to work for many more years, and you don't have to dream about floppies any more.
How it works? The floppy disc to USB emulator reads the USB pen drive and emulates the data as a floppy, transferring data to the device/equipment in the same manner that the traditional floppy drives do it. In other words, your machine will never come to know that all the information came from a USB flash drive.this is the first step we have to do, if we want to convert floppy disk drive to usb.
You can easily convert floppy to USB [URL="http://www.floppytousb.net/"] on embroidery machines like Tajima, Melco, SWF, Happy and Brother built-in floppy disk drive to USB to read USB memory flash drives.
The floppy to usb emulator has the same dimensions of a floppy drive, and also the type of connectors is same. You just need to replace the old floppy drive and plug-in the new floppy to USB to convert floppy to usb, its just plug and play.
Most of the Melco EMC was sold without a floppy disc drive. However, if we carefully see almost all of these industrial machines are having floppy disc drive interface on the system motherboard. Also these machines can be very easily upgraded using floppy to usb converter to read USB flash drive. But, as these machines did not have a built-in FDD, you will have to buy a 34 pin fdd cable in order to convert floppy to usb on these machines.
So here floppy disc to USB, Conversion is necessary
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Vaxter
30.01.2012, 21:25
Ne znam da li je neko probao da priključi scsii card reader?
Meni davno palo na pamet, ali me malo mrzi da se cimam da tražim reader, a da ne radi.

tpotocnjak
31.01.2012, 20:26
To i mene zanima je cijena bas nije malena
100USD + postarina pa carina dode to blizu 160 nakraju
makar mislim da nebi bilo problema oko rada samo odabrat s jumperom
slobodni ID chanel...

Solucija sa floppy emulatorom je izvrsna i puno jeftinija ali eto nije nekako moj stil. ja sam ipak za onu ne vadi nista nego popravi staro i dodaj novo ako moze. Tako je i moj roland g 1000 u voznom stanju sa floppyjem i zipom a eto dodan i HDD u njega..
Kod tog floppy emulatora imam nekih nejasnoca a to su koliko sam vidio ima vise tipova barem po tipkicama s prednje strane.. na nekima je to za mjenjanje blokova ( virtualnih floppy diskova ) koji nastaju prilikom formatiranja USB-a a maksimalni broj blokova je 100.. User odreduje velicinu bloka. Dok na nekim modelima je navedeno In i OUT sto bi se slobodnom mislju dali zakljuciti da je to za prepoznavanje i nazovimo to softwersko izbacivanje USB sticka iz emulatora ili nesto kao paljenje i gasenje emulatora, a eto Roland a sigurno i druge klavijature imaju tu funkciju za svoje diskove preko klavijaturinog softwer rijeseno i zove se UNMOUNT. pa sad koja funkcija radi klavijatura ili emulator ili se mora prvo napraviti unmount na klavijaturi da bi napravio to na emulatoru kasnije, a cak sam vidio i tip na kojem je jos jedna crvena tipka za koju nisam nasao cisto objasnjenje cemu sluzi. samo da su to sa crvenom tipkom stariji modeli i da je to neki auto switching.

ima jedna dobra solucija za te eumlatore a to je remote plocica sa te dvije tipke na njoj tako da bi se dalo recimo njega ugraditi u klavijaturu a onda produzni USB kabel izvuci ili lijepi konektor koji Honda koristi u svojim vozilima ( sa poklopcom je tako da je zasticen od prasine + 2 kabela oko 50USD negdje ) i monitirati ga na sasiju od klavijature i te tipke nekako rijesiti i sve izgleda jako profesionalno a floppy ostaje isto u funkciji.. kad se ne koristi onda se kabel isteka iz uticnice i USB ostaje zatvoren i zasticen samo eto opet problem koji neznam dali je rijesiv kad bi se islo na tu soluciju da ostaje i floppy u klavijaturi treba mjenjati kabel od floppya i ugraditi kabell za dva uredaja da ima 3 konektora jer je sad u klavijaturama sa 2 konektora. problem je dali bi klavijatura prepoznala taj uredaj jer on nije podjeljen adresom kao scsi... sta bi se desilo sa floppyjem , dal bi sve blokiralo.. eto ako ima netko kakva iskustva ili da kaze svoje misljenje bilo bi mi drago a ja kopam i dalje da nadem soluciju scsi na USB.